Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Family Memories and Funny Stories

I have enjoyed hearing the stories so much I decided we better just start a string dedicated to them, so feel free to share your memories with the group.

6 comments:

Mike said...

Some of the moments I remember from growing up is piano lessons after school, which was during our middle school years. As this was an awkward time in our lives Mark and I didn't get along so well. I remember us having to be separated by way of the crutch on more than one occasion. I also remember a little later on the infamous red pants Mark used to wear in spite of the merciless teasing from Darrin and I. Sorry to burst the bubble of innocence cuz. You taught me a little too well. Some of my great memories are following you, Cody,and Jon. I think that's where I learned everything our parents didn't want us to know how to do!

Anonymous said...

Ah.. the crutch. Im still scared of that thing.

John R.

Jenn & Grant said...

I'm still scared of that crutch too. While I never was on the receiving end of it, I witnessed a few "connections" myself during piano lessons. "Wow", I used to think... "Great Arm!!!" I barely had time to blink and the boys rarely had time to run or hop before the "Connection" was made!!! I still say nice arm!!! We all know though those sweet little quiet boys NEVER had it coming...

Jenn

Anonymous said...

Click Me

Click on the click me! Just a pic of Tyler. Lets make a bunch of copies as it may be worth millins someday.

Anonymous said...

millins? wow !

Anonymous said...

I'm just learning how to do this right now. I'm only smart enough on the computer to email and shop!! Anyway- I have always remembered the piano lessons too!! But in different light. I still can't read music well!!! The BEAUTIFUL STRONG hands that Jeri has that she passed on to all the boys I know for sure- didn't get to look much at the girls much due to age!! But I still to this day look at all of them when I see each of you! And Lee I miss our meetings each morning at the post office. I still look for your truck when I pull in the parking lot!